The Boomer collar is an elegant pull-stop collar made from high-quality sail rope and a stylish wrap. The collar slips easily over your dog's head and is quite loose, however, if your dog pulls or tries to wriggle out, the collar will tighten so much that it won't come out. Don't worry, he won't be choked. When the tension eases, the collar automatically becomes looser again. The collar is made exactly to measure for your four-legged friend, so please note our measurement guide. There are a total of 2 rope strengths to choose from, so that there is something suitable for every furry friend.
You can find more information in the info tabs on this page.
We offer a 100-day return policy on all products (except gift cards, pet food, products personalized with names or made-to-measure non-adjustable collars and harnesses). The customer usually bears the costs of the return shipment himself.
The only requirement for this is that the products you want to return are unused (except for the first short try-on), undamaged and unsoiled.
- write us a short e-mail email@example.com stating your order number and also stating a reason why the products are being returned (so that we can can improve something).
- our team will check your request and see if you are entitled to free return shipping, e.g. if the goods are defective.
- We will give you all the necessary information for the return and, if necessary, the shipping costs within 2 working days. receive a retort label
- as soon as we receive the return, we will check the goods. If everything is in order, we will issue a refund. This can take up to 14 days.
a notice: in the event of a return, any free products must also be returned.
• Paypal (direct debit, credit card, payment by installments)
• Klarna (invoice, payment by installments, immediately)
• Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX)
• Bank transfer / payment in advance
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/the ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The billing conditions can be found here.
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. For more information on installment purchase including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information click here.
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by e-mail.( Please only list those payment methods that you also offer.)